Thursday, January 15, 2009

Well...

I'm just about over my cold, but yesterday was the worst my voice has been in months. I sounded like a boy going through puberty! My voice was all over the place. It squeaked, cracked, and cut out all night. Normally my voice doesn't have too many issues. I have a mild case of SD, and it is usually pretty good. Yes, I talk in a softer voice to accommodate the breaks, but overall it's okay. But yesterday was the first time in months that it cut out constantly like that. Hopefully it's just as a result of the cold and not because it's actually getting worse. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

It is probably just the cold. Those of us with SD are affected so weirdly by colds and such! It does help you have more empathy for those teen-age boys though, doesn't it?