Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm not dead!

I'm just really, really busy. Work has exploded with reports that need to be typed up, and I'm closing on a house on June 4th, so my husband and I have been attempting to pack when we both aren't working. I lost a lot of packing time due to being sick for close to a month. It started out as a cold, then the flu, then I was ok for a few days, and then I seemed to get the flu again. I've been healthy now for close to a week, but I hope saying that didn't jinx things!

I will update with more of what happened when things settle down a little bit here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new home!!! That is always FUN... and WORK... and STRESSFUL!!!

Trisha said...

I am glad to hear that you are alive and (now) well! I was thinking about you!

I hope you will enjoy your new home - I agree that packing and moving is REALLY stressful but, usually, is worth it in the end!